Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bugger it, I should really write something for this shouldn't I.....

This is what happens when you say yes to things without thinking.
Dear old friend Rich Nunn, strangely pseudonyming as Marty Funkhauser for god knows what reason (particularly when the blog address is richnunnspissandvinegar), invited me along to contribute.
And I said yes.
Of course, that's in addition to doing my own wonder blog Fictions, doing the PROPAGANDA reviews at the FPI blog, real paying work, a teaching assistant course and generally being a good dad. Is it any wonder there is no sleep involved in my life?

So, now I'm here what the hell am I going to talk about?
No doubt there will be comic reviews. Maybe some TV. Films. Books.
Or maybe not. Maybe I'll start reviewing everything.
Maybe that bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes really needs a review. Maybe it needs eating. Who knows.
I'm not promising anything - you can't make me do anything dammit.

(unless you pay me - then your imagination is your only limit).

No comments: